Monday, June 17, 2019

January 2019

Jan.12.2019




I'm baaaack!  Frankly, it's pretty hard to make time to post on here as often as I'd like. I find time, but then realize it will be a while till I get another chance. I had about 2 draft posts, both of which I never finished! boo. I ended my last post with a pretty cool quote by one of my favorite artists:

"I wonder this time next year,  what beginning and what end waits for me, will I have accepted the things that I cannot change and will I have changed the things that I cannot accept?" - Sabrina Claudio

It's pretty crazy to see that I'm back on here after one whole year, but wow, has there been a lot of growing, uplifting and loving since then. Of course, the process continues. I thank God for blessing me with a mature and bright mind to make the critical decisions in my life (excuse my big head, ha!), especially in the midst of really difficult times. My faith in God, as well as the trust he allows me to put in the right people, has allowed me to grow in ways I thought I never could. Really. I'm loving life, always, and I appreciate where I am in life and the journey that got me here.


 Time flies by so quickly! After a full year from my last post, so much has changed! It's January and another semester of college is only 2 weeks away, but in other news, my boyfriend and I are expecting our first child, a baby girl! Tomorrow I hit 23 weeks and I've been feeling pretty damn good this whole pregnancy. My belly is growing and showing a lot more these days and it's pretty exciting feeling her movements throughout the day!












This is me at 19 weeks and like I said, my belly has grown a lot larger since then and it's only been a few weeks! Pretty crazy. I really need to keep updates on the growth! Nonetheless, my dude and I are pretty stoked about baby girls arrival. 2019 is definitely going to be a chapter to remember.

As of right now, I don't have any posts planned. I've let this small blog take a backseat for a good while because I figure I'm writing for myself- like a personal journal. I'm not sure if I'll ever post the link to my blogger anywhere anytime, but If I do, this is here for anyone who cares to see what I've been up to on my downtime, haha. 








No comments :

Post a Comment