Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Getaway

   Decided to make a quick post on my recent stay out of town.  I helped out some former colleagues in house sitting for them at their beautiful country home in South Texas. 






I wanted to post a few photos from my stay out at the home from last week.  The couple, both retired teachers, have built a beautiful home for themselves. Most of the property was filled with greenery and floral pottery and the backyard had a lovely 2 story gazebo surrounded by more greenery. If you know me, you'd know that I love florals and plants, haha, so being surrounded by it all weekend, made the stay a bit more enjoyable.  I obviously wasn't out there alone, I had plenty of company with all the animals both indoors and out!  I totally loved my time out at the home,  it was a needed mini-vacation!

No comments :

Post a Comment