Saturday, June 25, 2016

Welcome!



I'm finally on Blogger , haha! Pretty weird to finally have a platform for daily thoughts & muses. As I've told many before, I've contemplated starting a blog for a few years. I first wanted to start a blog based solely on style, but I've since changed my mind. This is where I will post periodically on  style, recent discoveries, and any other life happenings. While I still run a separate blog on Tumblr, which caters to my historic/movie interests, poetry, literature and other inspirations, this one will be a bit more personal.  



   
So onto my first blog post ! I’ve taken the plunge to start this, mainly to express myself and share my love for writing and interacting with others online. I’ve always been pretty bad at explaining with words, but always found a great outlet in expressing anything through writing. With that being said, I’ve also taken the plunge at a few other things and new devotions. I’m taking a new step in a different career and have really developed a strong desire to serve and to give. I have new plans for myself that I'm pretty excited to share with the world, but I'm mainly excited to finally be putting this blog into motion!



I'd love to hear from anyone who stumbles across my page, comment below, or find me on Instagram or Tumblr. Lets be friends !  


Until next time ! 




 

No comments :

Post a Comment